Sunday, April 6, 2008

My handsome date


Rylee was invited to stay the night with a friend on Saturday. Kalen and I went shopping. I got him some luggage for his Alaska summers. Then we went to the cheesecake factory. I had been wanting to go for quite some time since I found out it was being built. They told us it would be thirty minutes before they could give us a pager so we walked around Fashion Place mall. Kalen had rough hands so we tested some lotion and the Body Shop. When we got back to cheesecake factory they said it would be another half hour but surprisingly our pager buzzed within a couple minutes! The hostess commented on my handsome date. I told Kalen that if only he was a little taller he would be a perfect date! lol Oh so many yummy choices. We had nachos to begin with. Kalen didn't like them much. He ordered pasta with red sauce and I got a chopped chicken salad. The nachos filled me up fast so I couldn't eat my salad. I wanted to cancel it and go but Kalen was still hungry so I waited. He had a good time and said he wanted to go there again someday.

1 comment:

Anne N said...

NICOLE!!! What have you been up to chick?? We need to get together soon. I want you to see my baby that's not a baby anymore.. he just turned one! I can't believe it.. Also, I got ahold of Danielle finally and she just had her SECOND baby! She and Aaron might be moving back to SLC in the next year or so, so that'll be cool. Email me and tell me when you're free! annemreed@msn.com