Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful time of year.

MY thankFUL list:
1/ Kalen & Rylee duh!
2/ My job, it may be stressful at times but I look forward to the social aspect and all the ahhhmazing people there.
3/ My parents.. Life is so much easier with them down the street, I don't want to remember what it was like without their help these last few years.
4/ Everyone who volunteers taking my kids. I have always struggled with asking for help, I am too prideful I guess. Kaylie calls me and asks if the kids can come play. THANK you so much, it means the world to me.
5/ My bff and confidant.. you know who you are! I can tell you everything and enjoy you.
6/ Our upcoming Hawaii trip. Not many single Moms can afford Hawaii.. so I guess I should thank their Dad too, he does pay child support which helps out enormously.
7/ Bathtub Time, my favorite thing to do is take a hot bath.
8/ Memory foam mattress topper w/microfiber cover, it gives me such a cozy restful sleep.
9/ This one should probably be up higher on my thankful list.. it has been so wonderful living in Utah. My kids give me a lot of crap sometimes and say they would rather live in Alaska still but... I LOVE LOVE LOVE living here. It has been five years since I packed up my two kids and made the difficult decision to move far away from where I was born and raised, I KNOW I did the right thing.
I am home.

No comments: