you could be the model type.. skinny with no appetite.
This morning I was hungry and there wasnt anything I wanted to eat in the house so I threw on a shirt and shorts to run to a drive thru and do some bad eating. Well after I strapped on my seatbelt and started driving away I looked down and saw how sexy and skinny I am becoming :) I decided I would NOT sabotage my hard work and eat something that would make me feel awful. Instead I drove to the nearest grocery store and bought all of my healthy foods.. WITHOUT wearing a bra! LOL I went to Winegars and there were hardly any people in there so it wasn't a big deal really.
I feel amazing and just love this feeling of melting and shrinking.. I can't wait until I'm a size 4/6 thats my goal folks.
Rylee wants an Eclipse birthday so I am going to order her things and mail them to AK. I have been hiking and running a lot, I just love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment