

Rylee's special day is coming up soon! She has a strong desire to be baptised and has told me she is ready! Rylee has always shown a great deal of interest in becoming a follower of Jesus Christ. She loves church! In fact recently she told me that when she is a Mom, she will be a "good Mom" and take her kids to church every Sunday! Lately Rylee has been begging me to hurry and make plans for a baptism. A couple weeks ago she cried, "I'm the only one in my Sunday school class that isn't baptised!" I was a little nervous about putting on a big show for it but my Mom offered to help me in any way she could. It's kinda like a birthday party for your child. I ordered two dresses and Rylee can pick which one she likes best when they arrive.
By the way, You're INVITED!
1.

2.

Do you like #1 or #2?
3 comments:
How Wonderful! She is making a great decision! blake gets baptized in September, I am so excited! We would love to come, if that's ok with you! Let me know how to get there. My email is fairbanksclan@gmail.com
I like #1! She is so sweet! I love her!
Both dresses are beautiful and Rylee's invites are just adorable. I love the one with the pier in the background best. So did you rescue all your LA pictures? I wish I could be there for Rylee's special day, CONGRATS Sweet girl! "Aunt" Sarah is so proud of you, xoxoxo
Post a Comment