HAWAII
How did I get so lucky? This is making the winter bearable for a change.. I am a sunshine/summer girl and crave the warm weather and clear blue skies. I have also been accomplishing some very important goals for myself starting last month. I feel the change coming on :)
This year Kalen and Rylee got all the fun things on their list from Santa, and Rylee begged me to tell her if Santa was real. I replied that she will just have to find out for herself one day. I personally think the whole thing is retarded but go along with it because everyone else does. I changed the theme of my tree this year to a black /white theme oh and it was the tree of my dreams! It's very hard for me to take my tree down and put it away each year, it becomes part of my decor! My own present to myself (someone has to spoil me right?) was a new camera. I can't wait to take pictures in Hawaii with it. Now if I could just learn to use it.
Work is going .. well .. going. A couple weeks ago a "rich" or so she thought she was, lady came in and said she needed some changes made to her design because her contractor was meeting her at home to do some work to finish her basement. I kindly helped her for about twenty minutes and then my computer froze up. It takes at least 10/15 minutes to reboot so I asked her if she wanted to shop around while I restart. She quickly stood up and rudely announced she was going to shop at Home Depot. I was in shock because there was really nothing I could do. Then she demanded to speak to the manager. She told my manager that she doesn't like that there were distractions during her design and that she didnt get the attention she was expecting and that she planned on spending $30,000 on her kitchen. Ok yah right lady, she did come in the next morning for a few more changes and was polite but in a hurry. Haven't seen her since, don't know where the $30,000 is being spent? Then on Saturday I met the coolest couple who is remodeling their current kitchen and wanted me to go over to their home for a consultation and design ideas. I am looking forward to working with them!
Our family Christmas parties were a BLAST this year. I have an awesome and FUN family! Here are some photos of the fun.
2 comments:
Hi cutie girl! I need to see you sometime! I'm glad you had a great christmas and the trip to Hawaii sounds so great! love you!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment