Check out our sweet rental car! It's a cadillac baby .. with leather interior. We pick up the MUSTANG on Feb. 16th and will have it for Kalen's BIRTHDAY to cruise the island in style! I can't wait :)
Saturday, February 13, 2010
ALOOOHA!
Well folks, we made it to PARADISE! We are staying at the Hawaiian Hilton Village directly on the beach in Waikiki. I wanted to go all out for this vacation since we are celebrating Kalen's 11th birthday and because I prob won't make it back here for a long time. Ryans sister Melonee lives in Kapolei over by Ko'Olina so we went and met up with her and some of their other family. It was nice to see them. Ryan and I didn't have an easy divorce and there was a lot of "he said/she said" so I was a little nervous to be around them, but I am thankful they made me feel welcome. The kids want to spend all their time with them, which is nice because it gives me someone to talk to. I am having a hard time not having any other adults to talk to, I don't think I will take my kids on vacation all by myself anymore. My favorite part so far was swimming at the KoOlina lagoons.

Check out our sweet rental car! It's a cadillac baby .. with leather interior. We pick up the MUSTANG on Feb. 16th and will have it for Kalen's BIRTHDAY to cruise the island in style! I can't wait :)
Check out our sweet rental car! It's a cadillac baby .. with leather interior. We pick up the MUSTANG on Feb. 16th and will have it for Kalen's BIRTHDAY to cruise the island in style! I can't wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun, since it is cold here. It would be fun to see you when you get back!
Post a Comment