My baby boy is now an eleven year old kid. We spent the day at Waikiki beach swimming, then we met Auntie Mel, Uncle Jesse, Tayler, Jream, Sarah Maughn, Gordon, and little Tarren at Dave & Busters. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed watching them. The kids are all so cute, it was fun to see them having a good time together. After we played we went and got ice cream at Coldstone. There was a Quiksilver youth store that I picked up a couple Hawaii tshirts for him. He has been asking for macadamia nuts everytime we go to the store and I kept telling him to wait until we got to Hawaii because they are really expensive. I got him three jars of them! lol Then I got him a nice ukelele in the pictures you will see. When we were on our way home for the night, we stopped at Food Pantry to get milk. We both had to use the toilet so we went around asking where it was, come to find out they didn't have a public potty so we went across the street to look for one. While squirling around I ran into Melissa Jones an old friend from high school. It was soooo cool!! She is cute as ever and I can't wait to spend some time with her.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
11 Years Old
My baby boy is now an eleven year old kid. We spent the day at Waikiki beach swimming, then we met Auntie Mel, Uncle Jesse, Tayler, Jream, Sarah Maughn, Gordon, and little Tarren at Dave & Busters. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed watching them. The kids are all so cute, it was fun to see them having a good time together. After we played we went and got ice cream at Coldstone. There was a Quiksilver youth store that I picked up a couple Hawaii tshirts for him. He has been asking for macadamia nuts everytime we go to the store and I kept telling him to wait until we got to Hawaii because they are really expensive. I got him three jars of them! lol Then I got him a nice ukelele in the pictures you will see. When we were on our way home for the night, we stopped at Food Pantry to get milk. We both had to use the toilet so we went around asking where it was, come to find out they didn't have a public potty so we went across the street to look for one. While squirling around I ran into Melissa Jones an old friend from high school. It was soooo cool!! She is cute as ever and I can't wait to spend some time with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT?!?!?! Holy CRAP! Seriously? 11? oh my...has it really been that long?! Sheesh! He is growing up to be quite handsome! Happy birthday Kalen!
P.S. Wish I was in Hawaii, you lucky girl!!
Post a Comment