Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ready.. Set... Go!


Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

I am such a scaredy cat, I always think I might be ready to date and then I try it or think about it too much and change my mind.. one these days?!?!

I know I always talk about how much I love my job, but it just keeps getting better. I love helping customers and trying to talk them out of oak cabinets! I am in SLC training for the next three days, still waiting to learn something new, its fun getting together will all the other Lowe's designers and hearing whats going on at their stores. One thing that really helps is hearing things that they have gone through because the only way we learn is from our mistakes.

1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Yay, I think Oak Cabinets are one of the blights on our society. I bet you're the BEST at your job. . . xoxo