Kalen said, "Hey now that our car is stolen, lets go buy a MUSTANG! ha ha very funny son :)
Well that was a close one.. even though I remained calm and collected the whole time. I had my car stolen on May 5th .. in broad daylight ON Cinco De Mayo of all holidays haha. When I get to work each day I leave my key in my locker and don't put any type of lock on the door. A stranger walked up the stairs into the break room and was going through everybody's locker and taking wallets and whatever else he could find.. I'm the lucky one and got my NEW CAR stolen! The next day just as I was going to call my insurance company to report it (so I could get a new car) the police called to tell me they got the guy who stole it and that he was in custody and my car was found safe and sound! The best part is that he only drove it across the street to the Barnes and Noble parking lot, I was so happy I wanted to hug the officer who met me at my car, but I restrained myself :)
I am so thrilled to have my black beauty back in the garage to take me to all the places I want to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment