
What is something mom always says to you?
Kalen- Googly Bear
Rylee- What chore do you want to do?
What makes mom happy?
Kalen- When I get a good grade
Rylee- When I do my chores
What makes mom sad?
Kalen- When I got a bad report card
Rylee- When I don't listen to her
How does your mom make you laugh?
Kalen- When she says "nuggets"
Rylee- Telling me funny stories about when I was a baby
What was your mom like as a child?
Kalen- Not very outdoorsy
Rylee- She was smart and she never got bad grades (what they don't know won't hurt em)
How old is your mom?
Kalen- 31
Rylee- 30
How tall is your mom?
Kalen- About 4'
Rylee- I think about six feet tall
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Kalen- Go shopping at the mall
Rylee- Hang out with me!
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kalen- She has parties
Rylee- She hangs out with her friends and has a party
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kalen- Being a fashion Mom
Rylee- Writing a book about me
What is your mom really good at?
Kalen- Sewing and shopping
Rylee- Working at Lowe's
What is your mom not very good at?
Kalen- Going Camping
Rylee- Skateboarding
What does your mom do for a job?
Kalen- Works at Lowe's
Rylee- Flooring!
What is your mom's favorite food?
Kalen- Ribs
Rylee- Ribs
What makes you proud of your mom?
Kalen- That she's nice
Rylee- She listens to me
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kalen- Wonderwoman
Rylee- Hannah Montana
What do you and your mom do together?
Kalen- She used to sled with us
Rylee- We talk about stuff
How are you and your mom the same?
Kalen- When she was little she looked the same as me
Rylee- We both like shopping
How are you and your mom different?
Kalen- She likes shopping and I like going outside and hiking and camping
Rylee- That you are patient and I am not (she thinks I am patient?? lol)
How do you know your mom loves you?
Kalen- She takes care of me and she feeds me everyday and she just loves me
Rylee- She is nice to me and tucks me in and cleans my room
What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kalen- His hair
Rylee- He was hot when he was in high school
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kalen- The Pineview Dam (I helped him figure this one out)
Rylee- Pineview Dam (she heard the end of Kalens interview)
3 comments:
Very cute! Your kids know you well.
neatest post ever. i am still crackin' up. they were very consistent in their answers- they've got your # girl!
This is so cute. I love the kids answers. I can tell that they love you and know you love them! xoxoxo
Post a Comment