Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- I get car sick while driving if I'm sitting in the back
- I enjoy being alone/shopping alone
- My whole life I always wanted to be a Mom and have a deep love for babies! Even now I always have to peek inside a car seat and get a fix of a cute baby. Toddlers are also a joy to me because of their sweet, innocence and funny personalities.
- Not very many things bother me, I'm pretty easy going and choose not to sweat the small stuff
- I pick up garbage/litter off the ground and throw it in the trash and make my kids do it too
- My kids are allowed to stay up as late as they want on the weekends or when there is no school, I feel like if I let them have control over their lives we will have a better relationship and I enjoy being around them (MOST of the time :)
- I was never embarrassed of my parents growing up, I enjoyed being around them
- When I was little I would always cut my dolls, barbies, AND friends hair
- I don't follow the rules/directions, I like to make my own up or tweak them
- I hate asking for help and letting people do stuff for me
- If I really like you then I will boost your self-esteem and tell you all the things I love about you
- I save my favorite kids outfits so I will never forget how little they were and also so they will be able to have something to look back on. (I give most things away)
- Pink is my least favorite color
- I used to dress up my little brothers in my clothes and do their hair and put makeup on them, then take their picture.. I wanted a little sister really BAD!
- As a kid I couldn't wait to grow up and be an adult, drive a car, date, no curfew, and make all my own choices.
- I am NOT a morning person, I hate it when people try and talk to me and be all happy in the mornings.. JUST LEAVE me alone.
- When I complain or say something negative about someone I feel really guilty and it eats me up inside and I wish I would have kept my mouth shut, that's why I private blog
- I am very impulsive and make QUICK decisions.. I can't stand people who are indecisive and want everyone's opinion before deciding
- I try to understand what people are saying by asking a lot of questions even if I sound stupid
- I don't like attention and compliments from most men
- My favorite place in Utah is in Huntsville, the family property and Pineview Dam
- I love being a blond and despise blond jokes
- My feet are abnormally small and I can fit a size 4 children's shoe
- I loved giving birth to my two children.. HATED being pregnant
- When I was in sixth grade I saved enough money to buy my own plane ticket and flew to Utah to visit relatives and be in my cousins wedding ALL BY MYSELF!
- Most of the time I cut and dye my own hair
- I have so many ideas and not enough time
- I wish I was raised in Utah and had more connections to get a design job
- It has always been very important to me that my children have a good self esteem, I used to clap for them when they would do something neat or cute and tell them how awesome they are.. still do!
- The last thing I ever wanted in life was to get divorced and be a single mom. Sometimes you just don't get everything you want.
- I think honesty is the best virtue even if its embarrassing to admit something, at least you can sleep at night
- I usually have to do it the wrong way before I learn the right way
- I feel that most people don't try to piss you off on purpose, take road rage for example, I don't understand how you can get mad at someone when you have no idea what is going on in the other car.. I try to understand what might be happening because I know I do dumb things ALL the time and hate being judged
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
5 comments:
loved.it.
These were great. . . I just loved you Nicole!
Love it all!! I wish we lived closer I would love to see you!! And your cute kids! :)
It's fun to see what we have in common and what is different. Now that I am a supervisor at work, I find that I don't like making decisions that affect others. I would say that I prefer to listen to everyone's opinions and then make the choice. Also, I am not a night person. I'm useless after 9:00 pm. But if I get past a certain time, I get a second wind and I can't fall asleep.
Post a Comment