Monday, February 23, 2009

These are a few of my FAVORITE things




Cereal: Wheaties


Fabric Softener: Downy April Fresh


Bath & Body Works Scent: Sensual Amber
MEN love it, they always ask me what it is I'm wearing

Dish Soap: Pink Grapefruit

(I buy it at Lowe's) Besides the fact that it's Pink, it smells amazing and helps me get the dishes finished.

Color: Green
Its the color of money! "
The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable." Click here to see what your favorite color says about you?

Vehicle: Lexus 330RX Hybrid, Silver please w/dark windows


Dinner: BBQ Ribs @ Texas Roadhouse

Dessert: Cherry Cheesecake

Movie: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
Two people accidentally fall in Love, isn't that what Love is all about? My favorite part is when Matthew McConaughey is having a guys night playing poker and Kate Hudson invites herself then runs over to the table with a Kleenex and tells him to "blow" his nose!


Season: Spring
Oh how I love thee when the temperature starts to rise and we thaw from the cold winter months. The earth turns green and the neighborhood is filled with laughter as children run and play together.


Holiday: Thanksgiving
I am delicious,
I love that I get the day off from work and it doesn't take as much time, money or work as Christmas. Plus on Christmas I only get the kids every other year.

Flavor: Vanilla

Appetizer: Chips n Salsa
If I had to live off one thing for the rest of my life.. I would be happy with this!

Soda: Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste.

Flower: White Wild Daisy
It's simple, timeless and classic

Stone: Amber


Shoes: Roxy flip flops My favorite flip flops are Roxy Beach Flip Flops, the Balboa model. I love these because they help me be a little taller, are incredibly comfortable, and are actually pretty cute.

Vacuum: Dyson Animal
Well number one, its purple and number two because I got it for a killer deal at Lowe's but I can't get the hose to work correctly so I don't know about it being on my favorite list.

Card Game: Phase 10

This game is fun to me, I can't think of why right now because I haven't played it in years

Board Game: Pictionary
Ok so this is another game I'm good at, so I like it

Wii Game: Smarty Pants
I win my children at this game and it makes me look really smart!

Fast Food: Rumbi Island Grill
Sweet Potato french fries, Kahlua pork, and macaroni salad, coconut rice.. mnnnn bet you wish you had some right now?

Music: Dance
Boosts my mood and gives me energy, Just Dance!

Ice Cream: Peppermint & Almond Praline
What is up with Dreyer's new containers for their ice cream? They are much smaller and I don't think its fair that we pay the same price but get to devour less substance.

Wood Finish: Dark Walnut
No yellow or red in the wood


Sport: Badminton

It doesn't require much coordination :)

Art: Photography
Since I have a bad memory I take a lot of pictures. It's something you will have forever and it doesn't cost much. I also like interior design but hate to see so much money go to waste when styles come and go so quickly.


Store: Macy's
You can find just about anything there, I love the idea of one stop shopping and they have great clearance sales!

State: Hawaii
It's always warm and there is a serene feeling when you are at the beach.
Paradise

Jewelry: My silver ring.
I used to snag my cathedral style wedding ring on fabric and scratch my kids accidentally. I decided a band was more practical and the style I like is a vintage silver. Not into big gaudy diamonds at all.

Gas Station: Common Cents
The ice is small and its not quite rock hard, plus they have light lemonade so I can have a calorie free cold drink and munch on the ice.


Game Show: Wheel of Fortune or Price is Right

Sports Team: Utah Jazz

Book: Twilight

First of all, who thinks up these weird things? When I first heard about the book I thought I wouldn't like it at all because I am usually drawn to stories with fictional characters and if something doesn't seem realistic I think its a waste of time. I bought the book for my Mom for Christmas in '07 since there was a long line of people buying it at a bookstore. She was driving the alcan and would need some reading material. After telling me about it I still wasn't convinced but read it anyway just to see what the hype was about. I liked it.

Fruit:
Watermelon

Animal: Fish
You can eat them, and as a pet they don't stink or messy up your house

Drink: Pina Colada & Lemon Drop

Website: www.Picnik.com (that is where you make the photo collage)

Jeans:
Tight/Form fitting with a little stretch and dark wash

Candy Bar: Almond Joy
The coconut and almonds melt in your mouth!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nicole! Thanks for your comment! I use Photoshop Elements. For that book I used a template I purchased online which was super easy...just had to drop in my papers and embellishments. That's the first I've done - just getting into it. I'm actually on hiatus from scrapbooking! :) I've been doing some quilting and sewing. Who knew? :O)

I hope things are going well for you! Love your new car and your washer and dryer. I can't wait to get a washer and dryer that doesn't take coins! :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

These are so fun. . . and I love the matching pictures. . .I want to copy you, but I am too dumb to know how to create that collage! HELP!