
There were too many good things about this purchase, I just couldn't pass it up!
Have you been to Lowe's lately? Well let me tell you.. I am there quite a lot.. and I LOVE IT! lol During my interview for my job they asked me why I wanted to work there. I answered that it's where I want to spend all my money! I think they hired me for that reason. jk
So today I asked my favorite manager to help me pick a washer and give me a good deal. We got it down to a little above cost for many reasons.. the store is not going to stock the silver color anymore (just the white) so it was on clearance! Whenever items at Lowe's are on clearance you can get them next to nothing because we really just want them out the door. Then I find out I get two rebates, a $75.00 one from the power company and $75.00 from the Gas company. It gets better folks! FREE DELIVERY to your home and they install it too. Done deal, write me up an invoice. OHHHH and did I mention that I put it on a 12 mo. same as cash? SWEET deal baby, I have the next two days off and delivery will be in the morning. Guess what I will be doing? If you guess Laundry you are wrong. FIRST I have to clean my laundry room because the delivery guys I work with are coming in my house and that calls for a white glove cleaning! Better get to work!
1 comment:
Oooh, I'm jealous, how much did you end up paying, all together? They are really beautiful!
Post a Comment