Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I wish..



"Mom I wish I had your hair and your face" my daughter says to me. "What about my booty?" I questioned her. "NO WAY! I don't want a big booty like yours."

Ever since I dyed my hair platinum blond on the top and darker on the bottom my daughter Rylee and my niece Kenna wants their hair dyed blond too. So I took Rylee to get some highlights but the lady who did it was cautious and it didn't show up very much. I added some more myself and will continue to add a little bit here and there. We always wish we were a little different, if you hair is curly you want straight, vise-versa.

3 comments:

Carli said...

Hey! I did not ever see you again at Kangaroo zoo so I decided to look you up to see if you had a blog...And you do! My blog is carlichristiankennedy.blogspot.com.Glad we can keep in touch now.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Your hair really is cute. . . I love the booty comment. Everytime I drive by that chocolate shop I think of you (so at least 10 times a week!) I should have got them shipped off to you for VDay. . .but I'll try and get that done soon!

Nicole said...

oh Sarah please don't stress about the chocolate! I sure love you.. and think of you often :)