DEAR KALEN,
Here you are on your first birthday, Mom and Dad thought you were the coolest thing that ever happened to us (still are). We wanted to have a big Luau to celebrate your FIRST special day with all of our extended family and friends. For months before your birthday I would light candles and have you practice blowing it out. In fact your first word was "hot"! You are so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Compehos, the food they make is the BEST ever, they brought your favorite Kahlua Pork and Gma Cindy's famous macaroni salad to your party. Aunt Shelia made some delicious fried noodles and that's all I remember right now.
I know everyone says this when their kids get older but really, how did 10 years go by so fast? Our Kalen Ryan is one year older today and wiser, kinder, and stronger. Kalen I just want you to realize what a JOY you are in all of our lives. Everyone who knows you, tells me how much they enjoy you and how much fun you are.
I am THANKFUL you were sent from HEAVEN to be my FIRST born SON.
Here you are on your first birthday, Mom and Dad thought you were the coolest thing that ever happened to us (still are). We wanted to have a big Luau to celebrate your FIRST special day with all of our extended family and friends. For months before your birthday I would light candles and have you practice blowing it out. In fact your first word was "hot"! You are so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Compehos, the food they make is the BEST ever, they brought your favorite Kahlua Pork and Gma Cindy's famous macaroni salad to your party. Aunt Shelia made some delicious fried noodles and that's all I remember right now.
I know everyone says this when their kids get older but really, how did 10 years go by so fast? Our Kalen Ryan is one year older today and wiser, kinder, and stronger. Kalen I just want you to realize what a JOY you are in all of our lives. Everyone who knows you, tells me how much they enjoy you and how much fun you are.I am THANKFUL you were sent from HEAVEN to be my FIRST born SON.
HONEST
ATHLETIC
SWEET
MATURE
HELPFUL
RESPONSIBLE
AFFECTIONATE
THOUGHTFUL
ATHLETIC
SWEET
MATURE
HELPFUL
RESPONSIBLE
AFFECTIONATE
THOUGHTFUL
6 comments:
What a beautiful boy! I wish our boys lived closer, I think they'd have a great time together!
Aw! He is so cute! I can not believe how old he is already. It makes me feel way old! Anyway, give me your e mail address and I can tell you all about miss Lisa! Mine is carliann00(at)hotmail(dot)com.
OK, I bought your chocolates today and hope to get them sent tomorrow! xoxoxox
Nicole... thank you so much for your blog. It makes me feel honored once again to be your mother. Sometimes I wonder what you are thinking so NOW I know. Thank you my adorable daughter...how do the years go by so fast???? LOVE YOU DEARLY
when did I become " thawing at last"
I do feel like I am slowing getting over the PTSD of shoveling snow. I only shoveled three times this winter instead of three times a day everyday. I HATE SHOVELING.. and I used to enjoy it...well, when I was young. Where did the time go????
thawing at last will do
LOVE YOUR BLOG
Post a Comment