I miss my little shopping partner and helper. Whenever I'm cleaning she will work along side of me. Today little Rylee turned nine years old. I called to wish her a happy birthday but she was having a party so didn't really want to talk to Mom. It's hard when she is away so long because she so special to me and I really dread not having her in my life. The other day we got on a web cam and talked and I was entertained the whole time with how silly and happy she is. Today her grandma told me she is saving up for a cell phone. Last week she was saving for a motorized scooter. My gift to her for her 9th birthday were tickets for a Miley Cyrus concert in September. I am hoping she still likes Miley Cyrus in two months and that we have an awesome time together. I know life wouldn't be complete without having Rylee as my daughter.
Can you tell I really miss her? It's hard not to be with her on her birthday. However, Rylee is VERY happy and extremely well taken care of. She has so many people who love her in Valdez so for that reason I am thankful and content. Just MISSING her really bad, can't wait to see you RYLEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment