Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL 2010


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
1. The opportunity I was given to be a mother:
It's a humbling experience, I always thought I'd be perfect and do it all the right way, but by golly.. IT'S HARD WORK! I am doing my best (some of the time) and the other times I say I'm sorry and teach lessons of asking for forgiveness by example. Another thing that I teach my children by example is this: We are a family and we will never fail or give up on each other, no matter what, its US against the WORLD (you'll never reach the end of the road while you're traveling w/me).

2. Music:
I use my ipod touch every single day. Music moves and motivates me, I couldn't have become this fabulously-fit without my ipod as a constant/faithful companion. My newest CD I just purchased today (an early Christmas gift to myself) is Susan Boyle, The Gift. I heard her on Oprah the one and only day I've turned on the TV for about a year and I made a note to myself to make sure and buy it to feel something during this Christmas season and help me get in the mood.. it's doing its job!

3. Employment @ Lowe's Home Improvement:
Nicole Wilson - Kitchen Project Specialist, I never knew a job could bring so much entertainment. These last couple days I go up to cashier just to give customers a hard time and to try to put a smile on their face. I receive a great deal of excitement when I make others happy and make them laugh or when they just smile ant me and give me a look like they think I'm crazy :) I'm very thankful for having the opportunity to interact with inspiring people and open my mind to what's out there in this BIG world. My co-workers are like family to me.. I just love them!

4. My Perfect Health
My clear mind that is optimistic and open to new thing, strong muscles that never fail me, clear eyesight to guide me down the right path, never-ending endurance to run like the wind, creativity that never sleeps, and the passion/drive to be the best I can be so I will attract a suitable companion to share my blissful life with.

5.

No comments: