Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winner.. the best Facebook Wall Post in history!



The following conversation takes place on my brother Zack's facebook wall (he is the little guy in the photo wearing a Davy Crocker hat):

additional info. you might want to know.. Zack is the 4th child and Christian is the 5th child, they used to almost kill ea. other when sibling rivalry would take place.. Chris was out of town for a week visiting his buddies in Seattle and returned with the remote missing in the upstairs family room/play room.




Christian Wilson- Hey, I heard you came over to mom and dads over the weekend,..so what the hell did you guys do with the upstairs remote??!!!
Thursday at 8:03pm

Candy Echols Salih- Check ur Dad's pocket on his robe, lol
Thursday at 9:14pm

Dustin Harris- Ha I remember you guys gluing a string to your remotes back in the day. When will there be remote alarms, just a button so that the remote goes off like a fire alarm.
Thursday at 11:14pm

Zack Wilson- look behind the couch. Or on the dresser next to it.
Yesterday at 4:00pm

Christian Wilson- Dude, I obviously tore the whole room apart before asking you where it is . I'm super pissed, your a douche bag!!! Looking behind or around the couch was the first place I looked! I think you should check your butt hole!
Yesterday at 4:50pm

Zack Wilson- Mire! Im a little last born buttmunch! I hate cold butter on bread! Mrrr!
23 hours ago

Christian Wilson- It tears the bread! ...God I want to kill you.
23 hours ago

No comments: